GDPR Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of TEM Čatež d. o. o.
I. ABOUT THE CONTROLLER
TEM Čatež d. o. o., Čatež 13, 8212 Velika Loka, company reg. no. 5041775000 (hereinafter: TEM) is the leading manufacturer of electric switches and sockets in Slovenia. For over 40 years, we have been offering customers easily-adaptable, technologically-innovative, and aesthetically-pleasing products, which help set the mood and atmosphere in all sorts of living and working environments.
Our products and services are presented online at www.tem.si, www.touch.si and on other domain websites owned and/or managed by TEM.
TEM is aware of the importance of personal data protection and treats personal data responsibly. We respect the lawful, fair and transparent processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: GDPR). The method of personal data and privacy protection is regulated by the Rules on the Protection of Personal Data and the GDPR Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. By applying appropriate protective measures, we ensure that personal data is not accessed by unauthorised persons, confidentiality and integrity is preserved and data loss is prevented.
Contact information of the controller:
TEM Čatež d. o. o.
Address: Čatež 13, 8212 Velika Loka
Telephone: +386 7 34 89 900
Fax: +386 7 34 89 999
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS
In the company TEM d. o. o., we process personal data of e-news recipients. This data relates to a natural person and can be used for such person’s direct or indirect identification. You provide us personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, country and company) when you fill out the form to receive the e-newsletter. The personal data is provided on a voluntary basis. You are not obligated to provide us your personal data, but in that case, you cannot receive e-news.
We also process personal data about the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent), and data about the response to our e-mails (was the message opened, which links you clicked).
III. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data:
– based on the consent you gave when you filled out the online form for receiving e-news;
– based on a legitimate interest for conducting and developing business on the basis of the data on the use of our websites.
IV. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
We process your personal data in order to send you e-news, in which we present novelties, products, services, offers and events, including information and/or direct marketing. In these cases, the processing of personal data takes place in the context of the natural person’s statement setting out the permissible scope of personal data, the purpose and the agreed communication channels, until you revoke such statement.
TEM collects personal data upon visits to websites, through cookies, for the purpose of improving the functionality and user experience, security, uninterrupted operation of websites and for counting website users. TEM uses 2 types of cookies:
a) Key cookies, without which an individual website owned and/or managed by TEM would not work properly. They are set when you interact with the website.
V. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT HAPPENS WITH IT AFTERWARDS
TEM processes your personal data in the scope and for the duration required to achieve the purpose. We keep your personal data, which we process based on your consent, permanently or until you withdraw this consent. We keep personal data that we process based on legitimate interest for as long as such interest lasts or until the purpose is achieved.
After the expiration of the above periods, personal data is effectively deleted or anonymised, which means that we process it in such a way that it can no longer be associated with you or attributed to you.
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSORS AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The personal data of e-news recipients is collected and processed by persons employed by TEM.
We do not export your personal data to third countries (outside the EU and EEA). Should your personal data be transferred to third countries, we will make sure that suitable measures are taken to ensure the security of personal data and fundamental rights and freedoms in accordance with applicable national and EU regulations.
VII. RIGHTS OF NATURAL PERSONS AND THE PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– to request from us at any time:
– a confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed;
– access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you;
– one (free) copy of personal data in electronic or physical form (if the request is made through electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, the copy shall be provided in electronic form); additional copies that you request may be subject to a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs;
– rectification of inaccurate personal data;
– restriction of processing when:
– you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
– we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– the erasure of all personal data (the right to be forgotten), if the assumptions referred to in Article 17 of the GDPR are met, and in particular when you withdraw consent on which the processing of personal data is based;
– to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from us;
– that we stop processing the personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling;
– that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if the assumptions referred to in Article 22 of the GDPR are met;
– the right to file a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
VIII. PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The consent given to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, either permanently or temporarily, in whole or in part, by a written request sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or you can manage your consent using the MailChimp form. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing on the basis of your prior consent.
You can send your requests regarding the exercise of rights in connection with personal data in writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of the company TEM Čatež d. o. o., Čatež 13, 8212 Velika Loka.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, we may require additional information from you and we can only deny your request if we prove that you cannot be reliably identified.
We must reply to your request to exercise your rights in relation to personal data without undue delay, and no later than one month after receiving your request.
IX. LEGAL INFORMATION
The provisions of this GDPR Policy are complementary to and do not repeal the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data. In case of inconsistency between the provisions of this GDPR Policy and the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, the latter shall prevail. TEM can change this GDPR Policy at any time. The changes will be available on the website www.tem.si.
Čatež, 28 August 2018